Thursday, November 5, 2009

@ Seattle

I'm in Seattle now. Dinginnya lebih parah dari LA :P wadoh :P
But then again, coz Seattle is constantly cold, I think I will be better here compared to LA yg panas dinginnya menukik nukik ga jelas

I went to Universal Studios yesterday, and manage to view WISTERIA LANE, the desperate housewives Road, from near view. Even better : they are filming. Too bad I did not see any Actresses or manage to get any good pictures as the tour bus is not stopping for long due to the filming.

It was really a fun experience being in the Studios as my filming are done there. CSI, Jay Leno, Conan O Brien, Evan almighty, Bruce Almighty, many..many...many ....more :P

What I love the most is the Special Effect where they tell you how they create and fill the special effect in Hollywood. Professional, really.

Then this morning, I head straight to Seattle with Alaska Air 453.
Just like wad my aunt told me, Seattle is cold & wet :) It has been raining a whole day and they say it will still be this way for a couple of time. And just like what she said, this city is : BEAUTIFUL :)

My cousin Miyuki fetch me. She's getting pretty & prettier and she look like some Japanese actress nowadays :) Don believe me ? Check her Facebook Account. She's my prettiest cousin, everyone agrees.

We went to eat @ Mexican restaurant just now and when we go home, there's this guy who drove exactly right behind our car just to say : Hello Ladies, you girls are beautiful.

My cousin, seemed nonchalant and just answer nicely, well thank you. *In my lil heart : dasar orang indo sejati, I was scarred. Scarred that he will do any harm. Badannya: segede Ko Omar x2. Imagine !!*

Then he asked again, Wads ur name ? My cousin quick answer : Mary :) Good choice. hahaha :) I wanted to say Jane, or Jenny, Jenna, anyone that cross my mind.

Apparrantly, this man did not stop. *if I were him I would have known that Mary is such a common name, it must have been a false name* He asked again: Do you girls have boyfriend ? And applause to my cousin for changing our status to somewhat protected: YES WE HAVE :) tadaaaa

The man: All right then, nice to meet you girls :)
*dalem ati: selamat.......selamat Tuhan, aman now*

My cousin commented in a car : mereka emang suka gitu. Ga malu2. Some of them really love Asian looks. But they are not dangerous. It's only small talk. Americans love that.

Okie, noted. I've got to find false name. Wad do u suggest ? Julia ? Julie ? Marianne ? Elizabeth ? Annie ? Jane ? ahahhha :P

Temporarily, I'll settle with : bombie

{=^o^=}
from the greeneries of Seattle @ 11 celcius outside.

2 comments:

wei said...

bombieee...how are life there....seru banget baca blog loe hahaha...nice pic..i want to goo tooooo.....

bombie {=^o^=} said...

Wid,
u got to come to Seattle. Gua ga sempet update foto foto disini but once i have, I'll show u.

Bagus banget, much better than LA. Oh my, shoppingnya Wid, bisa gilaaaaa.... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

senanggggg :)

Honeymoon sini aja Wid :)

bombie {=^o^=}